Sunday, January 21, 2007

Two Nominations!!!

Thanks for the congratulations, but as it turns out I have TWO nominations for RT Reviewers Choice awards!

Fangs For The Memories by Cricket Starr in the category Best Erotic Romance & Erotica Novels 2006 - Paranormal/Fantasy/SciFi Erotic Romance.

Beloved Enemy by Janet Miller in the category Best Small Press 2006 Small Press Paranormal Contemporary/Fantasy/Futuristic.

So both sides of my split writing personality as well as two of my publishing houses, New Concepts Publishing and Ellora's Cave are nominated for awards.

I was totally stunned, thrilled, and honored by the news.

Cheers,
Janet Miller/Cricket Starr

Comments:
Whoo hoooo. You're smoking girl!
 
Well, I can see why you'd be stunned and thrilled! Congratulations, Cricket!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?