Thursday, September 28, 2006

Recipe For Orgasm

Life has sucked up my time allocated to the Internet. My web site has become woefully out-of-date, my blog is weeks behind, and my email box is overflowing with unread emails. But I'm struggling to get caught up. Tonight, I selected the last item -- the easiest of the bunch -- and stumbled upon a link to a June 22nd article from the Sydney Herald that I'd emailed myself. So forgive me if this is old news to most of you, but I just had to share ...

From I'll have what she's having, I gleaned a lot of interesting tidbits that I may be able to put to use in my next book. Namely:
Okay. I'm being a bit sarcastic here. But despite the article's eye-rolling paragraphs, there are quite a few that I found interesting (and I do think diet impacts all areas of life) and I am happy to see attention -- and dollars -- being spent on studying women's orgasm. What are your thoughts?

Comments:
Yes, I'm with you, Jasmine. I almost hate to say this but ... 52 orgasms in one session almost sounds like torture. LOL In this case, quite possibly too much of a good thing. And yes, I did notice that "quaint" turn of phrase (along with several others). :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?