Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Bella wants everyone to read her friend's books!

I've been in the Adirondack mountains of New York for the past month and during the month, every time I meet someone new and we get started talking about what I do for a living (that'd be writing books, of course!), I wait an appropriate amount of time (sixty seconds, max), and then I start hawking all of my friend's books.

This time around I had a Jasmine Haynes book and an Allison Brennan book with me and I talked ENDLESSLY about them both, while waving around books. And then I listed off every other author I know and respect and had people write down their names. Several people told me they made the long drive into a big town to a big enough bookstore to find everyone's books.

Do you love that, or what?

I love sharing the love!
;-) bella
http://www.BellaAndre.com

Comments:
LOL...like having a publicist, right? I just finished my latest project and may actually have time to read some of my friends books. Bella, I need to talk to you about the Adirondacks...I'm setting a book there and have never been!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?