Sunday, April 02, 2006

tagged

Nyree tagged me over on her blog, so here goes:

4 movies you would watch over and over
Star Wars
Underworld
Wizard of Oz
Sound of Music

4 places you have lived:
California
Utah
Washington State
Oregon

4 TV shows you love to watch
SVU
Bones
Without a Trace
CSI

4 places you have been on vacation:
Hawaii
France
England
Scotland

3 Websites you visit daily:
liquidsilverbooks.com forum
Pamela Britton Forum
yahoo


4 of your favorite foods:
Macaroni and Cheese
Spaghetti
Ham and cheese wraps
Cold Stone Ice Cream

4 places you would rather be right now:
Scotland
Hawaii
Washington
Home

Tag 4 Friends you think will respond:
Nah, they are all too busy

Rae Monet
http://RaeMonet.com

Comments:
I agree wiht on most of these. Like where to live, shows to watch and places to visit except for France I think I'd rather go to Italy (because of my background in fashion). icia
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?