Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Sunny California

All of us Red Hot Romance babes are Nor Cal girls. Usually, that means by middle of April we've got some nice looking tans, tank tops and shorts are out, and we're happy, happy, happy!

Well, up until yesterday, it seemed like we'd all up and moved to Seattle. (Which, btw, I hear has had a lovely, sunny winter...) Sue Grimshaw came out to talk to our local RWA chapter and commented that she felt like she was in Michigan, not San Francisco.

But all that's changed this week, thank god! Blue skies, sunny, I took my son to the park today and basked in the delicious weather. It seems silly to be sitting at my desk now, at 3pm while he naps, as the sun streams in my window, to work on Constant Cravings (June 2007). Really, I should be slipping into a bikini and laying out on my deck soaking it in.

I just ate a popsicle, though, so hopefully that'll tide me over until quitting time.

Anyone else celebrating the good weather?
;-) Bella
http://www.BellaAndre.com

Comments:
Today is like a gift from the gods...I woke up in Cobb yesterday to fresh snow on the ground. By the time I'd packed the car and headed back to Dry Creek Valley, the sun was shining, the flowers were blooming and the skies were a brilliant blue...absolutely gorgeous. Today I went out and ran a couple miles and it felt so good to sweat! However, unlike Bella, I have no desire to put THIS butt in a bikini...
 
The thing is, Kate could SO put her butt in a bikini. She is one hot thing! (btw--you looked great at the RWA meeting a couple weekends ago--has your hair grown longer recently?).
;-) Bella
 
Whewy--Hot today ;)
 
We've had gorgeous and warm weather here in the Appalachian foothills. One of my authors in WV said it's been lovely there too. Looks like spring is quickly moving into summer! Yay!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?