Thursday, April 20, 2006

Hooray for Spring!

Now that the warm (and dry!) weather is finally here, at least for a couple of days, I've got a serious case of spring fever. Even though I have 2 projects on deadline, I'm hoping to have a little time to enjoy some of my favorite things about spring and summer. Here are the top 10 things I'm looking forward to once the warm weather sets in:

  1. Watching my baby shubble around in nothing but a diaper
  2. Opening my windows for a nice warm breeze
  3. Flowers blooming on our trees outside
  4. Ripe from the garden tomatoes (yeah, I know I have awhile to wait for these!)
  5. Cherries
  6. Peaches
  7. Early morning trail runs
  8. Reading a juicy romance by the pool
  9. Drinking chilled white wine on the deck
  10. Barbecuing and eating dinner outside

What's on your list?

Comments:
planting herbs, flowers, & veggies
cool breezes & white curtains
starting new writing projects
walking more often & further
making a spring wreath for the front door
breakfast on the front patio

Your ideas sound pretty darned enticing, too. *grin* Wishing you many spring delights and great sales.
 
p.s. - Congratulations on your sales to Kensington. My last book was on cooking - I LOVE cooking with romance books, and Delicious sounds really promising!
 
Thanks Lyn. Basically, the book was an excuse to watch a ton of Food Network and call it work!
 
Well, dammit...it's still raining here in Cobb! I am convinced there's a cloud stuck on my mountain...but I will dream of warm, sunny days and blue skies, and actually experience them when I'm in Hawaii next weekend!
 
Just reading your list makes me feel relaxed and peaceful. I haven't given much thought to what I want to do yet, but you've inspired me, Jami. :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?