Sunday, March 05, 2006

I'm in love with food

Shocking, since I'm female, I know...But what I'm really in love with is the Jamie Oliver cooking DVD I got from Netflix last week. There I was, flat on the couch with a cold, husband and son away at brother in law's house, when I popped in Oliver's Twist. Instant love. He's no sex symbol, certainly, but the way he cooks! Oh my. {must stop to fan myself}

But I suppose it's fitting for me to have this particular obsession right now since the book I'm working on--Constant Cravings (Pocket, June 2007)--has a famous chef hero. Mine's in Napa Valley, not England, but food is food.

And boy do I love it all!
;-) Bella
http://www.BellaAndre.com

Comments:
Me too! I love to eat and love cooking even more. There's something totally sensual about working with good, fresh foods, preparing a meal for the one you love, enjoying it together. It fulfills that nurturing gene most of us got stuck with...but a man in the kitchen? Now THAT is sexy!
 
LOL. I love guys who can cook! A sexy chef hero? What more could a girl want?
 
I think we all know about my obsession with the food network. My personal fave right now is Paula Deen. I mean, who else can get away with combining saltines, tomatoes, and mayonnaise and call it "salad?" My first book, DELICIOUS has a celebrity chef as its heroine. Gave me a great excuse to call people at the food network and ask all kinds of random questions.

Personally though, I find the guy who does dishes after I cook much sexier than a a man who does the cooking himself...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?