Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Happy Birthday Baby

Happy Birthday Baby


Buying a great birthday present for my hubbie is always a challenge. He likes gadgets, but getting one step ahead of him on the purchase is the challenge. Recently, we purchased a new vehicle. It comes with three months of XM radio and an MP3 jack. Since my husband had already purchased the MP3, I bought an extension for XM.

Okay, I’d taken care of the big present, but I wanted to give him something besides a card with a receipt for XM. Something more visual, something tangible, something hands-on!
And there it was, the perfect present, at eye level and on the grocery store shelf.

Vibrates! Comes with battery! Shower safe!

My husband and I had heard the rumors and the discussions on cable shows about Gillette’s Venus Vibrance. A vibrating handle designed especially for women? Totally different from the men’s Mach3 handle! Ohhhh, this I had to buy.

When a man’s wife writes erotic romance and his birthday is in February, he has a right to expect something besides underwear with hearts on his birthday, right?

I purchased a birthday card with a birthday sentiment to match my Vibrance and secured my surprise in a colorful present bag filled with Hersey kisses and a DVD of one of his favorite comedy films, Hot Shots.

The cost? $30.
My husband’s reaction – PRICELESS

BJ McCall

Comments:
Hmmm. Sounds great and hubby's birthday is coming up...or there is Valentine's Day to think about as well.

*g*
 
I want to know how long it took for him to wipe the grin off his face...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?