Monday, February 06, 2006

A Change in Plans

I was all set to blog about something writing related when I got a phone call and a wonderful change in plans--our daughter in law is in the hospital, in labor with their first baby. Her mom called me--Carol's over in Hawaii with the kids awaiting what will be her very first grandchild. Doug and I are old hands at this--we have two grandchildren with our daughter and son-in-law and enjoy every minute we can with them. There's nothing more exciting than bringing a new baby into the world. Jon and Melanie are the models for the cover of my book, Cowboy in My Pocket. When the book was released, they weren't even married. Now they're married and about to become parents for the very first time...and I just read what I've written and realize I'm babbling. :-) I'll be sure and post when the baby arrives and what they name her...and I REALLY hope the doctor was right and this is a little girl, because if she turns out to be a boy, he'd better like pink! I'm supposed to be writing today. I can tell right now that's probably not going to happen.

Comments:
I definitely will. Need to pack up the house here at Cobb and head down the hill, so I probably won't be online until late this afternoon, but I'll be sure and post our news. (giggle)
 
How exciting!!!!!
;-) Bella
 
Wow!!! Baby news! Yes, be sure to let us know what happens, Kate!
 
This is really exciting.
 
Ella Carol Moore was born on Monday morning in Honolulu, HI. She is home with her mommy and daddy and doing well...and last night our daughter told us SHE is pregnant and due in September! The family is definitely growing!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?