Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Hi ho, it's back to work I go

The holidays are over for another year. (insert whimper here)

For the first time in several years I had enough vacation left over at the end of the year to actually take the entire time off between Christmas and New Years and so was actually off for eleven days straight. So, what did I do?

I wrote. My WIP, a sequel to All Night Inn, is now nearly 30K words, which makes me pretty happy. But now I'm back at the day job, which isn't so bad, but does tie up quite a bit of my day. Good thing I've got nights and weekends or the rest of the book would never get finished.

Cheers,
Janet/Cricket

Comments:
Welcome to RHR Cricket!!!!!
;-) Bella
 
Thank god for weekends, huh? LOL
 
Hang in there, Cricket! I don't know how those of you with day jobs write as much as you do! Congrats on the 30k!

Welcome to RHR!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?