Wednesday, January 04, 2006

And the Time Suck Website of the day is...

I just spent 20 minutes of valuable nap time here: myheritage.com.
It's a website for facial recognition software, and you can upload a photo of yourself, have it scanned, and it will tell you what celebrity you most resemble, with both flattering and horrifying results. For example, I either look like Katie Holmes (ew!), Isabella Rosselini (maybe a better fit), or Julia Roberts (not even close!). My husband, on the other hand, allegedly looks like Jeff Bridges (not bad if you think of him in the Star Man days), Tom Cruise (oh my god, I think I just threw up in my mouth a little), or.... drum roll please.... Chelsea Clinton!

Oh my God, I could have fun with this for hours....

Comments:
Of course I spent too much time finding out that my son is Martin Luther King and I'm Lucy Lui and my husband is Kenneth Branagh.
;-) Bella
 
I'm afraid to go look. In the past year I've started looking more like my grandmother, and I always thought she looked like Golda Meir and, well, you can see where this is leading me...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?