Tuesday, December 06, 2005

what's good for the soul

This month has been wonderful. And crazy. The wonderful--hearing from so many readers who've fallen in love with Lily and Travis is Take Me. The crazy--getting a cold and then bronchitis and then another cold.

And so I've been forced to remember what I forget every few months--that I cannot live well by work alone. Rest. What a concept. Jasmine, you were talking about this very thing last month right? When you finally went away for a vacation. You're so smart. ;-)

Fortunately, this week I'm teaching a FENG SHUI for WRITERS class with the Passionate Ink RWA chapter. I've got 28 students eager to soak it up. And it's great, because it gives me a break from writing books. And I know that when I get back to it next week, I'll be that much more pysched to see just how hot it's gonna be between Janica and Luke in chapters 1 through 3 of the Take Me sequel.

;-) Bella Andre
http://www.BellaAndre.com

ps-For anyone who wants to see the Take Me sequel in print, please feel free to email me at writetobella@yahoo.com with your request. I'll make sure my editor and publisher gets it. ;-)

Comments:
LOL...there's a definite theme here, ladies! All of us seem to do better with a break. We need to get away from the computer and the WIP in order to find our inspiration!
 
oh, and now that I know what the premise of the sequel is, I CAN'T WAIT. Of course, I love asshole heroes and vicious revenge sex and all that stuff. Eventually someone will figure out my ulterior motive - I have CP's who are great writers and I underhandedly manipulate them into writing books just for me... heh heh heh...
 
Hey, can we just order up a sequel like that and they will publish it? LOL.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?