Monday, November 07, 2005

My first fan mail...what a glorious day!

The most exciting thing happened to me today--I got my first fan email for Take Me! The book's official release is November 15th, but here it is, November 7th, and a lovely woman in Georgia wrote me to thank me for writing my book. How much do I love her, you might be asking?

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! ;-)

My favorite thing that she said was, "Sorry to be long winded [ed note: she wasn't long winded at all. I could have read her email forever]. I want to encourage you to keep writing-I want more stories from you."

Don't you love that? She wrote me to encourage me to write more stories. What a fabulous woman.

And on that happy note, I'm off to finish the edits on my next book.
;-) Bella Andre

TAKE ME: November 2005
www.BellaAndre.com

ps-If you get a chance, go check out the video trailer on my web site. There are a couple links for it at the top of the page.

Comments:
How wonderful! Hope you get many more comments from happy readers.
 
Whoo hooo. All is going great for you, Bella!
 
And I love that she asked to see the sequel... heh heh.
 
You guys are the best!
;-) Bella
 
Congratulations! Ain't fan mail GREAT? :-) And may it be the first of many more...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?