Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Career goals, dirty diapers & rainy days

It's raining today. And I don't have anything witty or insightful to say. Mostly just sitting here at my computer with my 15 month old saying "hi" repeatedly into my telephone. Oh yeah, and trying to figure out my long range career goals....Does the word ugh mean anything to anyone?

I've got some YA ideas, a women's fiction proposal that needs some edits, several erotic romance proposals that either need tweaking or need to be written. Somehow it should all tie together, right? Must have long discussion with agent about moi when she comes back from maternity leave.

In other news, I just finished Much Ado About You by Eloisa James and thoroughly enjoyed it. In a little while I'm going to packed said baby into the car and go down to the tiny bookstore in the strip mall and pray they have the sequel--Kiss Me Annabel. And, don't laugh, but I've been DYING for Red Lily by Nora Roberts--it's the final book in her latest trilogy. I feel like a crazy rabid nerdoid fan.

So that's it for a rainy Tuesday in the California Wine Country.
;-) Bella Andre
http://www.BellaAndre.com

ps-I can't help but mention that Take Me was #59 on Bookscan's Top 100 Romances last week!

Comments:
And after that conversation about my novella, i'm sitting here responding to blogs instead of trying to write. My brain seems to echo with the word "duh..." Long term career plans? I can't even think past Christmas but I'm already stressed about promo for a book that's not even coming out until next November.

Let me know how Kiss Me Annabel turns out. As for Nora, I'm sure you'll love it!
-Jami
 
Remind me to give you my thoughts on promo again at some point....Now get off the internet and write your fab story!!!
;-) bella
 
You go girl!!! Those Nora books just keep getting bigger and bigger. It's darn right intimidated me into not buying the latest, it's like 1000+ pages. Ughhh.

Although, I'll always buy her J.D.Robb books, no matter the length.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?