Tuesday, November 15, 2005

At long last...

I can't resist blogging today to announce: TAKE ME is officially released today!!!!

Actually, the book has been trickling into bookstores for the past week or so and I've received some of the most wonderful email from readers....tearing up kind of stuff. Like the one from the woman yesterday who said that my book was helping her face her demons about self-esteem and that in 20 years of reading novels she'd never identified with a character as much as she did with Lily (my heroine). And then another from a friend who said that she bought the book because it was her civic duty as my friend, but then it took over her life, and she couldn't put it down, she laughed she cried, and told her husband that she must have been reading too many business books because she'd never finished a book in one day. Do you love that?

This past month or two has been stressful, but this past week has been nothing but joy. I'm off to do my first booksigning this afternoon--I don't know who goes to a booksigning on Tuesday between 1 and 3 pm, but I'll be there with a pen and a smile.

;-) Bella Andre

TAKE ME: November 2005
http://www.BellaAndre.com

p.s. Check out the video teaser for TAKE ME: http://www.nyree.com/TakeMeVideo.wmv

Comments:
I'm so happy for you, Bella!
 
Hooray! I feel like an anxious auntie waiting for the birth of a baby. I still have to buy my gazillion other copies to give as xmas stocking stuffers, which I will do this week so your numbers are good ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?