Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Watching my bookmarks take flight

I've understood for some time now, in a hypothetical sense at least, that I would have to do promo for Take Me. Funny how when I sold the book last August, November 2005 seemed so far away. And now, as Jami pointed out, it's in 40 days.....

The good news: I got my 4 boxes of GORGEOUS bookmarks
The not so good news: I have to mail them out now.

Two days of stuffing, sealing, addressing so far....I'm thinking two more to go and then my desk will be clear again and my bookmarks flying off into the world. What I wouldn't do to have a $10 and hour grunt to pay to do it, however.

Anyone out there feeling particularly grunty?

;-) Bella
http://www.BellaAndre.com
TAKE ME ~ November 2005

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?