Wednesday, October 19, 2005

more on Jasmine's vacation plans...

After reading Jasmine's post yesterday I came upon these quotes and though I'd share:

"They talk of the dignity of work. Bosh. The dignity is in leisure." ~ Herman Melville

"To be quite oneself one must first waste a little time." ~ Elizabeth Bowen

"Every now and then go away, have a little relaxation. For when you come back to your work, your judgement will be surer." ~ Leonardo Da Vinci

"Take rest; a field that had rested gives a bountiful crop." ~ Ovid

"There is more to life than increasing its speed." ~ Gandhi

"Happiness is a butterfly, which, when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you." ~ Nathaniel Hawthorne.


;-) Bella Andre
TAKE ME: November 2005
www.BellaAndre.com

Comments:
Love these. I'm thinking vacation now, too.
 
Glad these hit the spot. I always like stuff that gives me a good reason to chill. Like I was saying to my husband recently, the only medication my son has ever taken are of the "chill pill" variety. He's downed a box of those!
;-) Bella
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?