Thursday, November 30, 2006

Resolutions!

I don’t often have contests, but friends of mine who worked on an anthology for http://www.liquidsilverbooks.com are getting together with me to run a contest for “Resolutions.” What’s the book about? You got it! Four hot stories about friends who made their resolutions come true! My story, FREE FALL, is based on the time I went skydiving. Yes, I jumped out of a plane at 10,000 feet with nothing but a man and a parachute strapped to my back. It’s called tandem skydiving (and bad girl that I am, it was terribly erotic, too). Unfortunately, the week before I did it, a couple died when their chute didn’t open. But I’m alive to tell the tale and you can read all about it in “Resolutions,” along with great stories by Leigh Wyndfield, Dee S. Knight and Vanessa Hart. To hear how you can enter for the chance to win a gorgeous tote bag filled with autographed books and other fun stuff, go to my web page, http://www.skullybuzz.com/contest.html

Also, I’m signing copies of my latest Berkley HEAT, OPEN INVITATION, tonight, 7:30 pm. at the Santa Clara Borders Express in Valley Fair Mall. That’s at the junction of the 880 and 280 freeways. With me will be Josie Brown, Jami Alden and Karin Tabke. Hope you all drop on by!

BTW, I just finished reading all three new books by these ladies, and let me tell you, they’re HOT!!!! Great reads, one and all.

And you might have guessed my question for all of you this morning. What’s your New Years Resolution?

Jasmine Haynes
http://www.skullybuzz.com

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?